How do I know if my international degree is the equivalent to a US Bachelors degree?

If your degree is from outside of the U.S. you must have it evaluated to determine if your degree is the equivalent to a US Bachelor’s degree.

A U.S. Bachelor’s degree usually takes 4 years to complete. That is 8 semesters with 5 or more classes each semester.

Methods are available to evaluate your degree:

All non-U.S. transcripts must be evaluated by an evaluator who is a member of NACES. Students applying for admission need to have a course by course evaluation with GPA. Ask the evaluator to also include the language of instruction. Send the evaluated transcripts for all colleges and universities you have attended.

Students may choose any evaluator who is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) to complete the evaluation. Students can find a list of evaluators on the NACES website here.

We recommend Educational Perspectives here.

  1. Official evaluation results must be sent directly to:ATTN: Registrar
    EC-Council University
    101 C Sun Ave NE
    Albuquerque, NM 87109, USA

All documents were written and issued in a foreign language must have a certified English translation attached.

If you need more information, you can raise a ticket and one of our support agents will get back to you.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk