What do I need on my degree evaluation?

The evaluation needs to include the GPA, the US equivalency and if possible the language of instruction.

If you have a Master’s degree from a non-US school and you are interested in transfer credit, then you will need to have a course-by-course evaluation done on your Master’s transcript.

If you need more information, you can raise a ticket and one of our support agents will get back to you.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk