Interested in signing up as one of our ATC?, you may want to start by considering the few points below:
- Do you have a training delivery set up?
- Do you have a physical set up that can deliver training for a min 10 students at a given point in time?
- Do you have an official website?
- Do you have an infrastructure that has a good internet connectivity?
- Would you be able to arrange for an trainer who can qualify as an EC-Council Certified Instructor (CEI)?
- Do you have any experience in delivering IT or Infosec training previously?
- Do you only wish to deliver training or do you also wish to sign up as an testing site?
- Is your training center legally registered?
- Are you willing to sign a legal agreement with EC-Council that defines the terms and condition of this partnership?
Once you have a good understanding of the above, EC-Council team will be able to guide you with other formalities that will help you sign up as one of our ATC.
If you still have more questions, you can raise a ticket and one of our support agents will get back to you.