What do I need on my degree evaluation?

The evaluation needs to include the GPA, the US equivalency and if not English, the language of instruction.

If you have a Masters degree from a non-US school and you are interested in transfer credit then you will need to have a course-by-course evaluation done on your Masters transcript.


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    EC-Council Help Desk

    Yes its very helpful.....Thank you for providing the info!

Powered by Zendesk